You may select active folders that should be accessible from the onSite Mobile app. This menu option has to be activated on Community level.
Perform the following steps to choose which folders to expose in the onSite Mobile app:
- Drill down in the folder structure by clicking a folder to see its contents
- Navigate upwards in the folder hierarchy by clicking on an item in the breadcrumb
- Select an active folder by clicking it. The folder is added to the list of folders to be exposed in onSite Mobile app.
- When done selecting folders, choose custom fields to be made available in onSite Mobile
- Remove active folders that no longer should be exposed in onSite by clicking the REMOVE button
- Click the SUBMIT button to save your settings