Multifactor Authentication is a feature that can be turned on for a community in Interaxo Project. If you wish to enable this, you can contact our sales departement or your own sales contact in Tribia.
When enabled, all members of that community will be authenticated with multifactor when logging in to Interaxo Project. This applies to all community members, and for all communities a member is a member of.
To login, Go to Interaxo Project, https://ix.interaxo.com and enter your username and the same password that you are using today.
The first time you login it will be without multifactor authentication, but on the next login, or during navigating in Interaxo Project, you will be asked to login with mfa.
Choose app for authentication
- The first time you login with multifactor authentication, you will be asked to either download the Auth0 Guardian app, or use Google Authenticator (or similar authentication apps, e.g. Lastpass Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator).
- The Auth0 Guardian app can be downloaded by clicking on either ”App Store” or ”Google Play”. If you have dowloaded it already, click on ”I’ve already downloaded it”.
- If you want to use Google Authenticator (or similar) app for authentication, click on ”Try another method” followed by "Google Authenticator or similar".
- Open the authentication app on your device and scan the QR code:
Google Authenticator: After scanning the code, enter the passcode from the app:
- Write down the code in the next window in case you have to login without your device. Check for “I have safely recorded this code” and click "Continue".
- If successfully identicated, you will be redirected to Interaxo Project.
Future logins will be with multifactor authentication. You will first have to enter username and password, thereafter you will be asked to approve the push notification on your device (Auth0 Guardian) or enter verification code (Google Authenticator).
Lost or forgotten your phone/ device
If you have lost or forgotten your phone/ device, you can still log in to Interaxo Project, but you then need the recovery code you wrote down when you activated multifactor authentication for your Interaxo Project account. If you have lost/ changed device and need to register your account with a new device, you need to contact our support to reset your multifactor authentication. On your first login after it has been resetted, you will be asked to choose app for authentication (follow the steps described above again).
If you have only forgotten/ doesn’t have your device available, you can follow the steps below to log in.
- Enter your username and password on the login page as normal.
- In the next window:
- For Google Authenticator (or similar) app: Instead of entering the 6-digit code, click on ”Use the recovery code”.
- For Auth0 Guardian app: If the push to your device is not approved after a time, you will see the screen below, where you can click on ” Use the recovery code”.
- Enter your recovery code (the code that you wrote down when you first activated multifactor authentication) in the screen below and click the “>”-button:
- Write down/save the new recovery code shown in the next screen, check for “I have safely recorded this code”and click on the “>”-button. You will then be redirected to Interaxo Project.