After placing an issue on the drawing either via the home page or the drawing itself its time to give it information.
- Double tap the issue to "enter" the issue.
- On the top left of the issue you will see the cut out of the drawing which will be visible in the report.
- To the right you can add multiple photos.
- Click the pluss to either take a photo or to add from your library.
- You can either delete it, annotate on it via the buttons above the image
- Add more photos via the plus button
- In the comment section, add further info in extra to your photos to describe the issue
Below photos and comments are the parameters. The standard parameters are:
- Drawing - Press to move the issue again.
- Status - Indicate where in the flow your issue is
- Responsible - Who is responsible to fix the issue.
- Category - Set the type of issue, e.g.: Delivery, installation, material, other etc.
At the end of your registration you will find a Save and Delete button to complete or cancel your registration.