The Unizite viewer is based on 3 different navigation modes: Orbit, First person (walk) and Fixed camera position.
The model will always be initiated in orbit mode. Use the home icon "Building" in the tab control to re-enter the orbit mode from another mode.
- Move model = 1 or 2 fingers gestures
- Rotate model = 3 fingers gestures
First person (walk)
Enter the First person by using the walk icon "Person walking" in the tab control. If you're in the orbit mode it's also possible to double tap in a room to navigate there.
- Rotate camera angle = 1 finger gestures
- Move camera horizontal/vertical = 2 finger gestures
- Walk forward = Zoom in gesture
- Walk backwards = Zoom out gesture
- Orbit around an object = Select an object and use 3 finger gesture
Fixed camera position
Enter fixed camera position mode by using the "Standing person" icon in the tab control.
- Rotate camera angle = 1 finger gesture
- Zoom in on objects = Zoom in gesture
- Zoom out from object = Zoom out gesture
Please sign in to leave a comment.