You can click any single model to view it, or select several and use the “View” button to open them at the same time. The first time you open a specific model, Interaxo will process it for viewing, and if you keep the viewer open it will let you know as soon as it is ready. Smaller models are usually processed very quickly, while larger ones may take several minutes.
- To rotate, left-click, hold and use the mouse to rotate around the position you clicked as the center point
- To move vertically or horizontally, right-click, hold and use the mouse
- Use scroll to zoom
Model selection inside the viewer
- To the top right you can find the model panel.
- Use the toggle to turn on or off a specific model in the viewer.
- When there is more than one version of a file, click the version number to select which version to view.
Use the Information panel to see the metadata of any selected object.
Use the Filter panel to filter on any parameter/value present in the IFC model. You can combine multiple parameters. If you add multiple values to the same parameter, objects containing any of the present values will be visible.
Use the Treeview panel to fitler on storyes and classes present in the IFC model.
The Section Plane tool allows you to slice the model from any angle. You can add multiple planes, and after clicking the Add new plane-button you just click any object in the viewer where the plane will be created. You can then move and rotate the gizmo to adjust the plane. You can hide and show the section planes you want to see.