New release for Bimeye Web and Design Tool Clients
New Features and Improvements for Web
Project and Administration
Now that new Permissions has been implemented, users who did not have administration rights at company level will end up in the new Observer group. As an administrator, you now need to create groups with rights in individual projects or use the preconfigured roles in permissons in the project.
- Introducing a new Permission system to handle users, roles/groups and their access and rights all within a project
- Permissions for a single project is now moved into the projects and can be administrated in the Project Configuration
- Here you can invite and/or assign users to a role or group directly in the project
- Pre-defined system Roles (Administrator, Participant and Observer) are always present in projects and provide an easy way of quickly assigning permissions when starting projects
- If the project requires custom permission settings it is possible to Create and Configurate project defined user Groups
- For the whole company the company administrator can also inviteusers and assign them to a pre-defined system Roles (Administrator, Projects administrator or Observer)
- It is important to note that users previously added usually will usually be set to Observers on the company level, which means that they might need Permissions in each project that they should work in
Known issues & limitations related to Permissions:
- Limited model permissions will not protect users from having access to reports containing data from any model in the project
- Limited model permissions will not protect users from making snapshots with data from all models to be later used in reports and revisions
- “Edit data” on both Project and Models is required to be able to use import, snapshots, recreate data grid & revision in individual models (for edit in grid & object detail it is enough to have “Edit data” on model level)
Room and REQ
- New Grid views for Objects and Materials, which makes it easier to review and validate object and materials descriptions in rooms by grouping, searching and filtering on for example material codes, paintings, color, article codes, descriptions etc.
Group and search by for example Room number and validate surface materials in a specific room
Group and search by for example Object Code to view object placements in rooms and quantities
- Appropriate warning messages are now displayed when doing changes that will affect the project’s ability to place rooms in either Revit or Archicad as some actions will lock the project to use on or the other, such as placing a room in a model
- There are a few minor improvements to the UI
- The old (left) and new (right) design of time formats
- Updated design for user messages
- Updated UI for Profile page and some of the profile settings has been removed
Parameters and Configurations
- Property Pool is now removed from Bimeye and the parameter configuration
- The users will no longer need to recreate the Data grid after creating new parameters
- Fixed a problem with Rounding when using 0 decimals
- Report fixes
- Character validations in report names
- Upper and lower cases in image file extension when we generate reports (support added for .PNG, .JPG, .JPEG)
New Features and Improvements for Design Tool Clients
- Enable the possibility to sync Curtain Wall panels classified as Doors and Windows as Door and Windows objects.
Note! As there are limitations in what we can access and write to in the Archicad API we will still have limitations regarding which sub-elements we are able to sync. With this fix we make it possible to sync sub-element of Curtain Walls of the type Custom Panel classified as Doors or Windows.
- A new filter/search option is added that allows you to filter among your objects by searching by Family Name-Type name-Type Mark-Mark-Comment-RevitID on objects and Department-Room Name-Room Number-Comment-RevitID on rooms before you create views and upload images to make it possible to narrow down the amount of views to be created or number of images to upload.
Artikeln är stängd för kommentarer.