Note: The password must contain a mix of upper and lower-case letters and have a minimum of eight characters.
You can change your password in two ways
1. When you are logged in to Interaxo Project :
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select Change password
- Click the Send me a link button on the Change password pop-up form
- Confirm by clicking the OK button on the Success pop-up form
- Open the Reset your password email
- Click the link provided in the email
- Enter the new password twice on the Change Password form
- Click the > button
- Log in to Interaxo Project using the new password
2. If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in:
- Go to the Interaxo Project login page
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’
- Enter your email address and click the Send e-mail button
- Click on the link in the email you received and follow the instructions. Change the password once logged in.