When you enter Interaxo Project or choose a new community, you will first get an overview for that community. The overview shows you:
- My rooms: the rooms you have access to in that particular community
- Last edited files. Click a file name to view the file.
- Your Checked-out files. Click a file name to view the file.
- Entries with due dates: an overview of all the activities that have been assigned to you in the community. Open a task by clicking an entry in the list.
This is an overview of all the rooms you are a member of in the selected community. To return to this overview when you're in a room, click on the logo in the top left corner. (This may be the Interaxo Project logo or a company logo)
By default, the All workspaces option is selcted in the drop-down. Choose a specific workspace in order to list the rooms in that workspace only.
If you are a member of several rooms, you can easily set one or more as favourites. In this way you will have a faster and easier access to the rooms you use the most by choosing to list Favourites instead of All rooms.
Your favourites are rooms with a solid yellow star in front of the name:
- Click on the star in front of the name to set a room as your favourite
- Click on the star again to remove it from the list of favourites
- Click on the button Favourites in the drop down menu to narrow down and see only the favourites
- Click on All rooms to see all of the rooms
Create/Order new room
If you are logged in as the Workspace Administrator, you can create a new room by clicking the Create new room button. Otherwise, you can order a new room to be created for you by clicking the Order new room button. The request for a new room will be sent to all workspace administrators.
Switch between communities
The rooms you have access to may be in different communities. If so, you can switch between them like this: In the top left corner of the page, next to the logo, click on the community name and choose another from the drop-down list.
Switch between rooms in the community
If you have been invited to different rooms in one or many communities, you can easily switch between them like this: At the top of the page, click on the currently selected room and choose another from the drop-down list.