Skip to main content
Import entries from Excel into an active folder:
- Right-click the folder and select Import entries.
- Drag-and-drop or copy the Excel data by:
Open the Excel and select the fields that contain the data you want to import
- A. Place the cursor on a side edges of the selected area and drag-and-drop entries over to Interaxo
- B. Press CTRL + C in Excel to copy the selected area, switch to Interaxo and press CTRL + V to paste the entries(recommneded)
- All data that can not be validated (wrong data type, missing data, illegal characters etc.) are highlighted in red.
- Correct validation errors and click Import