Requirements for the revision update to work is that the fields Rev.no. and Rev. date are mandatory. When the first drawing file is added metadata has to be recorded first:
- Select New Entry and enter metadata. Click New...>File upload to add relevant files
- Click Import > Entries. Add metadata from an existing drawing list in Excel by drag-and-drop or copy/paste.
- Click Import > Files. Select the field to match the file names against when importing. This can eg. be drawing number. For the file name to match the drawing number it must have identical names to be added to the appropriate entry,
- Click Import > Files. Select the field to match the file names against and import. This can eg. be drawing number. For the file name to match the drawing number it must have identical names. Entering metadata in the fields marked in red. The entries will be created simultaneously with the drawing files are uploaded.
- Highlight one or more entries and click Move to to move the selected entries to the approval step, or
- Drag and drop the entries to the step.
- Highlight the entry and press the Publish button, or
- Drag&drop the entry to the Published step
If one or more entries already have been published, you will be notified of this. If you are a Room Administrator, you can choose to republish the entries. If you are only a Participant, you are not allowed to republish, but must revise the entries in the usual way.
Entries not already published, will always be published.
- Select the entry (s) and click More Options and New revision.
- The dialog box that opens shows the updated revision number, and revision date.
- Add a new drawing file to the entry. If you revise many drawings at the same time you can use the Import files as explained above.
- Is drawing (s) previously published, these are marked with a yellow flag in the published folder.