Download the Design Tool Client for Interaxo BIM Data
To enable the synchronization of data between the design model and Interaxo BIM Data a client for Interaxo BIM Data must be installed.
Archicad Design Tool Client are only available for Windows operating systems.
Clients supports: Archicad 22, 23, 24, 25
1. Click on Download on Interaxo BIM Data website (down, left side)
2. Click on Archicad folder
3. Select the version of Archicad applicable and download the installer package file
4. Follow the instructions to install the desktop tool client
How to use the Design Tool Client
The Interaxo BIM Data Client is accessed by clicking on the Interaxo tab.
1. Click on Authenticate and connect to Interaxo BIM Data / Log out from Interaxo BIM Data
2. Enter your credentials.
3. And click on Log in (Logga in)
4. If applicable; Select the Company
Show All Parameters from Interaxo BIM Data
In the Model Settings you can see what model in Interaxo BIM Data the Arhicad model is connected to
In the Client Settings you can see info about logs, if you run into problems during a sync you can get help faster by following this log setting guide
Show Interaxo BIM Data Object Finder
Copy the BIMEYE ID from web to Object Finder in Client
Contact Help Center
Check for Updates
Go to Interaxo BIM Data
About Interaxo BIM Data
Sync Model Metadata
Send Model Geometry
Show Metadata Errors and Warnings
Open Interaxo BIM Data Metadata Sync Log
Place rooms that are created in Interaxo BIM Data
Article is closed for comments.