Add files by clicking the New... button
- Open a simple folder or right click on a folder in the folder structure.
- Click on the New... button or right click and chose File upload, alternatively File from template
- Choose one or more files (press Shift or Ctrl to choose multiple files).
- Click the Open button
Add files with drag and drop
- Open the folder to which you want to upload your files
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer, locate the files you want to upload and drag & drop them into the folder in question
Add file from template
- Click on the New... button
- Chose File from template
- A dialog box will be shown with all the available template files in the current project room. There may be one or more files in a folder or sub-folder.
- Choose your preferred template file and click it
- You can rename the new file if desired
- You can see a preview of the file on the right in the dialog box
- Click the OK button
Article is closed for comments.