New release for Bimeye
Support for editing materials and objects on multiple rooms
- You can now select multiple rooms and open their object details to view or edit both object and materials at once
- Items of objects and material groups that are connected to the selected rooms are displayed:
- Items that are the same for all selected rooms appear normally
- If different items are connected to the rooms selected, it will be indicated by a light blue color
- For objects you can indicate quantity of an item. If this is different in the room(s) selected, you will get the light blue color indication and diff values displayed in the quantity column
- The different materials or objects will each state which of the selected room(s) they are connected to in the Selected rooms column
The categories in Bimeye have changed!
- We have simplified and removed some of the BIM categories that were available in Bimeye
- 72 new categories have been added, where most of them strengthens our IFC support
- All instance and type system-parameters are updated to include new categories and properties
Improved user messages from the system
- Messages to the user from the system has been updated to better indicate how to solve issues and what steps or actions to take to resolve an issue
- Four levels have been introduced: Error, Warning, Info, Success to better communicate the importance and impact when the system messages the user
- Hover over the message to make it stay for a longer period of time and if you missed it, you can now click on the notification icon to make the last message displayed appear again!
Bug fixes for Value Lists
- User cannot assign a stored value for a parameter until the value assignment is complete for the previous parameter
- Value list dropdown is updated in Create item page; Previously added value is in the dropdown
- Delete and edit buttons are visible after inserting a long Text/URL value
- Validation for URL values in Edit value modal in Data grid
- Corresponding value list dropdown is displayed for parameters without any values
Article is closed for comments.