Automatic reports are used to update user via email on registration updates. The reports lists: New, closed, opened and confirmed. You can press the different numbers under each section to be taken to "Interaxo Field" webpage for external editing, if the Project admin has made this feature available. The mail also includes the report ( xlsx/docx) in file format.
How to set up an automatic report:
- Make sure you have entered all company’s into the Delegate contractor.
- Make sure that all the correct users are added to the groups generated by saving the complete Delegate contractor list. The people who need notifications from all the company’s should also be added to these User groups.
- Create a new User group called Automatic reports receiver. Add every user who needs an automatic report in this group.
- Go to project settings again and click the Automatic reports icon.
- Press the “Add automatic report” button.
- First give it a name
- Choose subproject-group to receive Automatic reports from. If not determined it will receive from all.
- User group is Automatic reports receiver from step 3.
- Reports lets you choose what type of report you want to distribute.
- Choose yourself as the Owner
- The final step is to choose which days you want to receive these reports. You are able to select all seven. NB the report will be sent out early in the morning of the day you select.
Please sign in to leave a comment.