In order to get your first sync set up, please contact our support or one of your Tribia connections.
There is three ways to link files from "Interaxo Project"
- Link all published files/drawings in a selected "Interaxo Project" workflow folder;
- In the settings of the "Interaxo Project" folder it need to be set up with Revision, Publishing and Main Document.
- All new files and all new revisions will be automatically downloaded.
- You can always look at the last date "Interaxo Field" checked for new files and revisions and be sure that the sync is done.
- Link an "Interaxo Project" folder
- Alle new files and versions will be synced to "Interaxo Field"
- View "Last synced" for date "Interaxo Field" last checked for new files and revisions.
- Link individual files
- All new versions of the file will be linked
- View "Last synced" for date "Interaxo Field" last checked for new files and revisions
The connection to Interaxo can be removed at any time. After this the folder and/or files will act as regular files in "Interaxo Field".
Do you plan to link the drawings with the model?
In "Interaxo Project", make one active workflow folder pr floor and receive new drawings and revisions automatically.
If the "Interaxo Project" folder structure already is set, go to option 3 and link file by file. All revisions will be updated, but the first revision of any new drawing needs to be added manually.