To add or update App home page slides, follow these steps:
- Go to "App start page" in the Project settings
- To edit: Click edit button on one of the existing rows
- To add new: Click "+ Add slide"
- Define Name
This will be the Header for the slide and visible with bold text in the app
- Define Description
This will be plain text under the header in the app
- Select background image
(If not chosen, a default image will be used)
Who should see this slide, and when?
- Select which user groups should see this slide
If left empty, it will be shown for all users
- Restrict dates if the slide should be shown for a specific period
If left empty, it will be shown permanently until the slide is deleted
Should the slide include a link to a project document?
For example: Emergency exits, Safety regulations etc.
- Select file from the picker
(Files uploaded under "Files" will be available here)
- Define label for the file
This will be shown as a button in the app