By following the workflow below, you can choose which types of registrations that should be allowed to be created within the different subprojects. This is reflected in the APP, so users only see the list of available subprojects when they create a new registration.
You must make sure that your user has the correct rights (project admin or distributor) and has access to the different subprojects.
This is the workflow:
- Log in to IX Field's Web.
- Select Project.
- Either select an existing subproject or press the "+ button" to create a new subproject.
- For existing projects press the "edit button".
(Note! By default, all available symbols will be selected.)
- Choose which type of registrations that should be allowed to be created within the subproject.
- Click "save".
- Repeats until the desired layout is done on all subproject folders.
Note! In order for these changes to be visible in the APP, it is important that the mobile device is synced
before use. If a registration type is not included in some subprojects, then this type will not be
visible in the app when you want to make a registration.
By default, all registration types will be switched on when creating a new sub-project.