The Hierarchy panel has been improved, so that you can see the properties for any object or other entity in the hierarchy from this panel instead of just selecting a single object individually.
You can also:
- Search all the content in the Hierarchy panel
- Filter by type
- Isolate an object or group of objects
- Go to an object or group of objects
Changed the view of entries in active folders so that content per entry is showed on one row. If all content of a field is not shown, this will be visualised by three dots (...) and to read more the entry can be opened. By changing this, errors due to much content in some fields are reduced.
Improved our advanced viewer by adding functionality for measurements, that can be used for drawings.
- Fixed the issue where users sometimes got a white field while scrolling down because of some fields with much content.
- Fixed the issue with the scrollbar that jumped up again when users were scrolling down.
- Fixed so it's possible to move an active folder with entries that contains internal comments to another room.
- Fixed the issue with Document ID if you added a custom separator at the end of the Document ID and thereafter dragged and dropped it to an earlier part of the Document ID.
- Fixed so users don't get an error message and get thrown back to My rooms if they mention several users in an internal comment.
Add files from template:
- Fixed the preview for files when adding a new file from template. This now works for the file types this is supported for.
- Added an error message to users that tries to move a question that contains a locked attachment.
- Fixed BCF import with better exception handling.