Improved and faster member import
Earlier it took some time to load all members in the background before admins could add the members they wanted to import. This is now improved and much faster.
- Fixed the issue where it was not possible to edit entries if they were created through import and had a line break in a field of type "Plain text" that was set to be read only. It is now added validation and a message to users in the import window.
- Fixed the issue where the filter removed part of the text if you wrote the text with a short break after entering the first character.
- Fixed so it's possible to mass update mandatory field during import. Earlier when you imported entries and chose to mass update a mandatory field, the entries would not be shown as valid before you had clicked in each field to manually update it.
- Fixed so users can move locked entries to a step without unlocking it first, if it is allowed to move to another step and you have rights to move from the step the entry is in or you are an Administrator.
- Fixed so that if "All administrators" is defined in the setting for "Who can move the entries from this step?", this will follow if the active folder is copied to another room and to new rooms created after a template room.