Improvements to "Copy to" and "Move to":
To make it easier and faster to use "Copy to" and "Move to", two improvements have been done:
- When you search for a room to copy to/move to, the search will now suggest rooms that contains the search string anywhere in the room name, not only the rooms that starts with the search string you enter (changed to search anywhere in the room name from searching in the start of the room name).
- A Community Administrator will now see all the rooms in the community when they search for/select a room to copy to/ move to, without having to add themselves as members in each room to be able to see all rooms.
Improvements to notifications:
There has been some improvements to what info that is shown in our notifications inside Interaxo project and in the emails that are sent out:
- When someone is mentioned, a part of the comment will now be shown in the notification in the bell inside Interaxo project.
- Name of Community and Room will now always be shown at the top of the message in all emails.
- All emails sent out from Interaxo project will now have the same look
- Name of sender is changed from Interaxo to Interaxo Project (only name of sender, the email address for sender is still the same as before).
- Fixed so that the button to create a new entry is greyed out if a user is in the "All" step and does not have access to the first step in a workflow. It is now more visible that the user must go to the first step they have access to and click on "New entry" there.
- Fixed so that a user who clicks "View" to view a file in a locked entry from the list of entries now goes to the viewing of the file, and not to the comments for the file.
Export of entries:
- Corrected the error that an extra year is added to a date field in the exported Excel file, if you had set a date field to 31 December and exported with English as the language in IX Project.
- Fixed the bug with (-) being removed from member fields in the exported Excel file.
- Changed sorting of the member list in the Admin client so that it is the same as in Interaxo Project (names that start with capital or small letters are now sorted together and not separately).
- Changed so that an Community Administrator only are able to activate users who are deactivated, and not users who have been invited but not yet accepted. The reason for this change is that users who have not yet accepted the invitation, and whose status is changed to Active by an administrator, will have problems logging in without our support assisting.
- Fixed the bug where a Community administrator could not edit or add members to a distribution group that was created with 0 members.
- Fixed issues where members were sometimes not displayed in a distribution group, even though there were members in the group.
- Fixed so that Entry ID can't be entered manually when creating a question in the boards when Automatic entry ID functionality is enabled. The value entered manually was not saved and the Entry ID was generated according to the rule on the folder, but users shouldn't need to fill in the information manually.