Edit single entries
Edit a single entry by:
- Navigating to the room and active folder in question
- Open the folder, right-click the desired entry and select Edit from the context menu
- Make your changes to any metdata field
- Click the Update button
Edit multiple entries using inline editing
You can also do inline editing directly in the entry grid (list view).
- Sort, group or filter the grid as desired
- Double-click in any cell you want to change
- If the field is a choice list, available values are shown as a dropdown list.
Select a value from the list or start typing in the cell to change its content.
Note that rich text fields cannot be edited.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as needed
- When done, click anywhere outside the cell to save and finish editing
Bulk updating multiple entries
Use the filter function to select your entries or by ticking the check-box in front of each entry. All fields except auto numbers and rich text can be edited.
- Select the entries you want to edit
- Click on the down-arrow of the column heading you want to edit and
- Click Change X selected entries, where X indicates the number of entries
- Select a value from the list or start typing to add a new value
- Click the Ok button
- Verify that all fields in the selected entries are updated
Article is closed for comments.