Entries consist of metadata (fields) and attachments (files and links). In addition, comments can be added to both entries and files. Entries act as containers for the files. All changes made to an entry is exposed in the entry's Log section.
Metadata makes up the columns of the entry grid. You may sort, group and filter on all columns in the grid. Good quality metadata improves retrieval of entries and files.
Perform the following steps to create new entries:
- Navigate to desired active folder
- Click the New Entry button
- Provide metadata values
- Add one or more files by clicking the New > File upload or New... > File from template button
- Select files from your hard drive
- When done, click the Create button
Article is closed for comments.